Two days before, i was discussing with my office colleagues that how to “Browse Glassdoor Without Login”. It stuck me that time that Glassdoor must be opening signin/signup popups based to data passed on from browser only. If we somehow let Glassdoor not able to collect that information, than user should be able to browse Glassdoor website with those Popups or Greyed out information.
So i developed a Chrome Extension which allows you to Browse Glassdoor Without Login. You will get following information in this article.
- Video demo
- How to install
- How to use
How to install:
- Go to Google chrome store by clicking on this link.
- Now click on “add to chrome” on top right corner.
- A popup will come, click “Add extension”.
- Wait for sometime until a notification for “Glassdoor – Visit without login added to chrome” came.
- Extension is now successfully installed
How to Use:
- After you have installed above extension, just refresh existing tabs or create new tab to visit Glassdoor website without any worry about login.sign and greyed out information.
- Allows users to visit Glassdoor website without login. You can visit any page and read as much reviews about companies without login.
- Work for all different domains of Glassdoor.
You can comment below in case of any bug/issue/feedback.